Thursday, March 8, 2012

Charlie's Big Green Quilt


This quilt was made for my brother Charlie. He's an outdoorsy person so I chose shades of green for his quilt with brown for the sashing. I fell in love with his quilt because green is my favorite color. I had this quilt all sewn together and when I laid it out on the bed to see how it looked I immediately noticed right in the middle of the quilt one of the dark green blocks was in the wrong place and didn't match up with the others to make the dark green square. I had to rip out that block and sew it back in the right way.
Longarm quilted by Stacie of Sew Quilted in Townsend, MA.
Made in 2010 for a Christmas Gift.
This is the fabric used for the backing and a close up of the long arm quilting. It was quilted in a swirly leafy pattern.


No comments:

Post a Comment