Thursday, March 8, 2012

Glen's Skull Quilt

 

This quilt was made for my brother Glen. He's 6' tall so this quilt is big. My brother was so funny when I was making this quilt. He knew I was making it for him and insisted it was no big deal, after all what do guys care about quilts. Well, let me tell you he called me almost every day asking me if his quilt was done yet and even asked me if I could make him matching pillow cases which I did of course. He loves this quilt and is so afraid that it will get ruined by the dog so he still has it in the bag I gave it to him in.  :)
Longarm quilted by Stacie of Sew Quilted in Townsend, MA.
Made in 2010 for a Christmas Gift.
This is a close up of the machine quilting. It's a little hard to see but it looks like wheels spinning with spikes on them.
This is the fabric used for the backing.

No comments:

Post a Comment